Friday, September 21, 2007

Yesterday

Yesterday was horrible. I don't really want to go into the specifics, but let's just say it involved my paycheck (and the lack of one). In the end, it is my fault, I made a mistake, and now I'm going to have to go through a lot of annoying stuff to get it fixed.

Over the next week and a half, you probably will not hear much from me. I have a pretty big paper, and a 20 minute presentation to prepare for in just one class. There are several hundred pages of reading in the other classes. I'm also pretty sure there is a midterm coming up in Syntax. Weee, sentence trees.

Also, my excitement about only having to see one performance live for Shakespeare fizzled out this week. The teacher announced in class she would really like us to see two. Sigh. I think everything seems a little bit worse this week because of yesterday. I'm going home on Saturday this weekend, and I hope I can relax a little bit.

I've decided I'm going to buy the Anemoi Mitten pattern, even though I'm not at the skill level to make it yet. I hope I will be sometime soon, I just want to have the pattern right now in case she decides to take down her website or her patterns.

She has some really fantastic patterns, and I'm going to hold this skill level up as my goal.

Need to start on some homework now, because I will lose Saturday for homework and I can't do work there.


Yar.

No comments: