Monday, September 17, 2007

Knutters

I am super tired, but I feel obligated to update the blog. I have worked on a few knitting projects since I last posted, so I wanted to show everyone.

First, finished green scarf (my very first finished knitting project):

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Second, scarf started out of the same kind of yarn and same amount of stitches:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Next, I finished a glove, and it was my first attempt at purling, and I did okay, but messed up the rows. I restarted on my freakin awesome bamboo needles:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Finally, a small portion of my yarn stash. The reddish....stuff will be my mom's Christmas gift eventually, and the charcoal cotton will be gloves, I hope. It will be my first time working with cotton, so I'm not sure if I will need to take any special precautions, like wearing headgear and goggles, to work with it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I might just wear goggles for fun.

Classes are going okay, I'm just extremely busy reading. In fact, I have a few hundred pages to get done today. I'll go to the grocery store and get some required supplies (ice cream, bubble bath, coffee, SPIDER KILLER, etc.), and then start in on the reading.

Woohoo!



This is how we roll.

No comments: