Sunday, August 26, 2007

WIP

This is my second post for the day, but don't get accustomed to it.

I started working on a scarf today (the weird pink one) and I'm not sure how I'm liking the results. The Homespun is hard to work with because I keep splitting the yarn, but I'm using the largest gauge hook I have and am counting stitches.

I think the color is sabotaging me. Not only is pink a vile and revolting color (even the hints of orange can't redeem it), but it also shows every single flipping mistake I've made. This is why I have decided to give the scarf as a gift for my sister-in-law. I don't really know her that well, but also don't like her that much. She's also one of those girly girls who would actually wear a pink scarf.

Anyway, here is the scarf I've worked up so far. It's about two feet long right now. If I have any leftover from the sis-in-law's scarf, I'm going to drag out the dusty knitting needles and make nice small ones for my nieces. They look adorable in scarves.

Now, picture!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm getting to be a pro at this Photobucket thing. Next thing you know I will be composing entirely in html or binary. I'd prefer Latin, but it doesn't translate as well to the computers. Something about the Romance languages leaves my PC all snarky.

No comments: