Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Upcoming Week

Until next Tuesday, I will be pretty much unavailable. I will try to stay offline. I will still answer my phone, but I won't be able to talk for very long. Between now and next Tuesday, I need to somehow write 35 pages for two different classes.

Really? Why do I put myself in these situations? I was trying to get a head start a few weeks ago. I have the books and a few notes on my topics, but no papers written. Some sort of mental block has been preventing me from doing anything constructive recently (and a few other things, but we won't go into that). I still can't breathe through my nose, but it is Spring, so that shouldn't be surprising.

I also need coffee right now. I'm falling asleep writing this (seriously). Anyways, be back in a week (-ish).

No comments: