Monday, November 26, 2007

Just over the horizon

Haven't been in a talkative mood recently, and I'm still not really in one. But here is the progress I have made on the pirate mittens. I won't really be able to work on them more until the weekend. They are also seeming a bit small. The person I'm making them for has smaller hands than me, but I have this nightmare that I will give these to her and they won't fit. Worry about that later. Pictures now!

Top side:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Palm side:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I apologize for the poor quality of the lighting, but I really didn't feel like fiddling. How freaking cool are the skull and crossbones though? I can't believe I made that. There are some mistakes, but I love the mitten anyway.

No comments: