Saturday, December 20, 2008

On and on...

Semester is over, I got my A's. Somehow managed to make that neat little bow of Foucaultian executiony goodness. For my Christmas Break, I will be researching for my thesis. Next semester will be my last in graduate school, and I am more than a little relieved. It will be nice not to have homework for once.

Anyway, some knitted items completed. First, those Noro socks:

Pattern: Universal Toe-Up Sock Pattern by Amy Swenson [Ravelry Link]
Yarn: Noro Silk Garden Sock, colorway S245
Needles: US 2 1/2 (3.00mm)
Notes: I am working over 56 sts with larger needles because the yarn is closer to a sport weight.

003

I liked these so much, I cast on another pair, this time using Size US 3 needles, working over 52 stitches:

002

Also finished another Christmas gift.

Pattern: A Better Bucket by Amy Swenson [Ravelry Link]
Yarn: Malabrigo Yarns Merino Worsted in Black
Needles: US 7 (4.5mm) and 8 (5.0mm)
Recipient: Grandma B.

001

Happy Holidays to everyone, I will probably post again in the new year.

No comments: