Monday, October 8, 2007

Procrastinating Again

I need to read Much Ado About Nothing, but I'm lacking motivation. I'm sleepy and am considering the ramifications of getting a second job. I could really use the money. I just used a little bit from my savings to buy a textbook on rhetoric to help with my master's thesis and hopefully (eventually) getting into a PhD program. I'd only be able to realistically work on the weekends with the exception of holiday breaks. I really just miss working, being on my feet and helping people. I miss the activity.

Did I mention I was sleepy?

Classes are going well, I'm enjoying them, just a lot to do and not enough motivation. On the plus side, when I procrastinate, I typically am semi-productive. I took the trash out and cleaned up the kitchen.

As you can see, I've added my amazon.com wishlist to the sidebar, and some google links. Most of the items on the wishlist are books because that's really what I enjoy most. The google links is for moneys. Click and support me! Or not, it won't hurt my feelings.

Not a lot anyway.

Well, I think I am going to apply to Borders again and hopefully score some holiday work. I'm trying to avoid going back to a 4am shift at Target, even though I had some good times there. I'm starting to enjoy sleeping semi-normal hours. You understand.

No knitting news today. I'm still working on the brown scarf for my friend. It's going slow, it's Homespun, and it keeps splitting, dagnabbit.

No comments: