Sunday, May 22, 2011

I'm really no good at titles...

I’m not sure how often I will be posting now (not that I’m a great blogger in the first place). Knitting has been pretty much impossible the past several days. Weaving isn't so bad, but I can only do it for a limited time. Mostly, I have been reading. I’m not really the type for book reviews either, unless it is to complain about overused plot devices.

(A picture-free post is weird to me. This is a picture I took of my niece. I like it.)

<span class=

I appreciate the comment from the previous post. I shouldn't be as doom and gloom. I will be able to go back to my hobbies for the most part eventually. Nothing much has changed yet though. I have been in a brace (day and night) for a couple of weeks now, without any noticeable change. Icing helped this weekend, but ibuprofen doesn't do a whole lot. The loss of feeling in my hand is weird. I can run my finger down the center of my palm, and feel the movement on my finger, but not on my palm. More annoying than anything else, my left arm is starting to ache since it is compensating. If I should need to go in for a nerve test, I will decide on a new approach to this once I have those results.

I have been cleaning up some photos in Photoshop Elements a bit, but I hope to work on them more when I get a chance (and my hand has more clicking power).

I find myself thinking of my grandma more and more recently. I think because I try to be a bit more like her nowadays.

She was beautiful.

<span class=

And fun.

grandmama_hula

And a little goofy.

grandmama

2 comments:

Jen said...

I still love that hula picture! I don't think you have all that far to go to be like your grandmother based on your descriptions of her.

Anonymous said...

Funny how we both zeroed in on the same three pics. I have the hula pic framed and the snow one on my bulletin board. I know how you feel. She is always on my mind and it's so hard not to be able to talk to her. I want to tell her things a million times a day.