Friday, February 19, 2010

Crochet Fail

Apparently I should have stuck to crocheting scarves for a little while. I had hat failure.

I took a stab at making the Lush Angora Crochet Cap (sans the angora, which makes me itch). Things didn't start off well when I realized I didn't have the right size crochet hook (needed a 5.5 mm, had a 6mm), but I kept on trucking. And this was the result:

002

Don't know that I mentioned it before, but I dyed my hair darker. The hat was a bit of a disaster, the stitch pattern is all fudged up. The color doesn't help; I feel like Kermit the Frog.

And because the first picture was a bit mean looking:

003

Still haven't decided between the Kindle and Nook. Although I appreciate your votes. Kindle is currently in the lead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course picture #2 is my fav! :-) Lookin' good cuz!