Thursday, August 21, 2008

Let's All Sing the Doom Song

Let's just say it has been a really crappy three weeks. I don't really want to explain it, especially not in a public forum, but I feel I should at least explain my silence (and crankiness).

Anyway, I did get something in the mail that "brightened" my day:

IMG_1081

That my friends, is a pig flashlight. It reminds me of something from Invader Zim (hence the title of today's blog) and made it giggle worthy x gazillion.

Some knitting projects to share:

Another Koolhaas by Jared Flood

IMG_1071

A pair of Fetching by Cheryl Niamath

IMG_1080

And Alamosa Mitts by Nanette Blanchard

IMG_1096

I really enjoy the colors of the Alamosa Mitts. It was a happy surprise. And they fit...also a happy surprise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That pig flashlight rocks. Srsly. (and your FO's look pretty darn good, too).