Thursday, January 29, 2009

Help Me, I'm Falllinnngg

Scratch that. I already fell. I suppose I should have seen this coming. I mean...there is ice on the ground. Of course, I usually expect to fall on my butt and make a loud "oomph" noise. This time, I completely lost my footing, fell onto my side, bruised my hip, arm, knee, and cracked my head on the sidewalk. I have a bump on my head to prove it. I'm not the only one that dropped either....an f-bomb managed to escape my lips as my head touched pavement. One of my neighbors, a kindly looking older woman, gave me an incredulous look before asking if I was okay. I laid on the ground for a little while, contemplating my existence, wondering if I have bent my glasses to hell (My glasses are fine, by the way).

Moving on (but slowly, with a limp). I have lots of pictures to show today, and as promised Elizabeth, this post is (mostly) dedicated to your feet.

Pattern: Thuja by Bobby Ziegler [Ravelry Link]
Yarn: Patons Classic Wool Merino in Olive
Needles: US 7 [4.5mm]
Recipient: Garrett

005

Pattern: Embossed Leaves by Mona Schmidt from Favorite Socks (Interweave Press)
Yarn: Keegan Lane Yarns Toasty Sock in Milky Way
Needles: US 2 [2.75mm]
Recipient: Elizabeth

010

Pattern: Thermis by Kristen Patay [Ravelry Link]
Yarn: Cascade Ecological Wool
Needles: US 6 [4.0mm]
Recipient: Me!

020

Button Love:

022

Many thanks to Scott and Lauren for your comments last post.

Off to take some ibuprofen....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss you.
yea.
totally miss ya.