Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Meep

My roommate and I are currently looking for a new place to live. The entire process is stressful, annoying, and expensive, but we are troopers and are working through it.

I will be going through my book collection again, picking out the books I will probably never read again. I really have way too many books. This time around, however, I'm going to let me friends have a shot at them. I will post a list here and on livejournal of the titles, and if you want one, just leave a comment or send me an email and the book will be yours for free (unless I list a price with it). I just ask that you send me a little cash for the shipping.

I've been doing a fair amount of knitting in the past week or so. I completed a sock and a scarf. I'll apologize in advance for the blurry photos. My hands have been really shaky the past few days and its not like I have a tripod or mad camera skills, people.

First, the lone sock (I will finish the other eventually, I'm just working on a secret project right now that I have to get done first). The yarn colors did crazy things....
Pattern: Jaywalker by Grumperina
Yarn: Keegan Lane Toasty Sock in color Northern Lights

005

004

Yes, my dresser is blue. Sexy, isn't it?

Next, a scarf I have been working on since JANUARY.
Pattern: Noro Scarf by BrooklynTweed
Yarn: Noro Silk Garden (I got this ages ago on uber sale, I don't remember the colorways)

006

002

I do have a job prospect in case you are curious. I'm not going to say much more about it because I don't want to jinx it.

And for now, lunch!

No comments: