Saturday, March 29, 2008

For Izzy

Because I want to show some of my finished knitted things to my cousin Elizabeth, I am breaking my no post rule.

First, Koolhaas. I am very proud of this:

Photobucket

Next, the Amanda Hat:

001

002

Next, an Unoriginal Hat by the Yarn Harlot:

002

Next, a sock I am working on:

Photobucket

And finally, a Noro-striped scarf that I am also working on:

001

Photobucket

Talking to Elizabeth put me in a pretty good mood because school has been sucking lately. If you wanted to ask me for money or something, now would be the time. I wouldn't give it to you, of course (don't have any!), but I wouldn't laugh in your face as usual.

Going into DC tonight with the roommate and her friend. Should be interesting. We all know what a social butterfly I am. I hope I just manage not to offend anyone too badly. Need to read Nietzsche now. Wee.

No comments: